KC Furn-Christie Ergonomic Chair
Or split into 4x interest-free payments Learn more
No interest, no fees,
4x instalments over 6 weeks
How it works
Payflex lets you get what you need now, but pay for it over four interest-free instalments. You pay 25% upfront, then three payments of 25% over the following six weeks.
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
This chair was designed to meet your needs around the clock. Also known as multi-shift task chairs, a 24-hour office chair is designed for extended use or multiple-shift environments. The big and tall design also aids in accommodating larger and taller body types. This chair has been tested to hold a capacity of up to 120kgs offering a broader seat and back width. The chair offers support to the mid-to-upper back region. This chair features built-in lumbar support and a molded seat that dissipates pressure points for greater comfort. The waterfall front seat edge removes pressure from the lower legs. The chair easily swivels 360 degrees to get maximum use of your workspace. The pneumatic adjustment on this chair offers a very smooth adjustment range to achieve your desired height. The heavy-duty chrome base is constructed to keep up with the demands of an intensive use chair.
- Contoured back and seat, adjustable lumbar support
- Ratchet back height adjustment positions the lumbar support to reduce back pain, the back adjusts 3″ up and down.
- The double paddle control mechanism, 25.5″ wide swivel seat, and pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- The tilt Lock Mechanism rocks/tilts the chair and locks it in an upright position, Tilt Tension Adjustment Knob adjusts the chair’s backward tilt resistance.
- 5″ thick padded black fabric upholstered seat with CAL 117 fire retardant foam.
- Height adjustable padded arms
- Heavy duty chrome base, dual wheel casters